Triumph Street Twin Price 2022, Specs, Speed, Mileage, Horsepower, Weight, Seat Height, Overview, Review
- 1 Triumph Street Twin Price 2022, Specs, Speed, Mileage, Horsepower, Weight, Seat Height, Overview, Review
- 2 Triumph Street Twin Specs
Hello Friends!.., Welcome to u-mcafee.com. Hope that you’re all doing well. In this article, I will provide you with the 2022 Triumph Street Twin Bike complete guide, including:
- Triumph Street Twin Price
- Triumph Street Twin Top speed
- Triumph Street Twin Review
- Triumph Street Twin Seat Height
- Triumph Street Twin Mileage
- Triumph Street Twin Specs
I hope that all kinds of information are useful to you, cause I assure you that all types of information are genuine and reliable, no need to go anywhere after visiting our site. So let’s check it out.
Triumph Street Twin 900cc HT Bonneville motor produces amazing performance, with 59 LB-FT peak torque (64 HP peak power) and all that classic British twin sound.
The 1959 Bonneville spirit is alive and well with the Triumph Street Twin motorcycle. It has stripped-back custom style and iconic Triumph DNA, from its silhouette to its engine fins and signature knee indents. Triumph Street Twin motorcycle features new cast wheels with machined spoke detail, premium foil tank decals, and new side panels design. There’s also a new throttle body finisher and brushed aluminum brackets for the headlights.
The Triumph Street Twin motorcycle’s iconic comfort is evident. It has a comfortable 30.31 inch seat height, superior stand-over ergonomics and a new, thicker bench seat.
The Triumph Street Twin’s legendary confidence-inspiring ride is made possible by high-specification brakes and torque-assist clutches, suspension and tires, rider-focused technology, and comfortable rider ergonomics.
Triumph Street Twin motorcycle high specification Brembo 4-piston front brake caliper with a disc measuring 310mm delivers exceptional stopping power, rider control, and bite.
Triumph Street Twin motorcycle Road or Rain riding modes change throttle map and control settings. ABS, distinct LED rear light, and switchable traction control are all available.
Triumph Street Twin 2022 Price in The USA
⇒ Price: $9,600.00.
Triumph Street Twin Mileage
⇒ Mileage: 24.4 to 25.6 km/l
Triumph Street Twin Seat Height
⇒ Seat Height: 30.1 in (765 mm)
Triumph Street Twin Weight
⇒ Weight: 476 lb (216 kg)
Triumph Street Twin Key Features
- SERVICE INTERVAL: 10,000 miles/16,000 Km or 12 Months, whichever comes first.
- 900cc “High Torque” parallel twin engine with 270° firing interval
- Bench seat, with low 30.3 in seat height
- Immobilizer transponder built into the key
- Under seat USB charging socket
- LED rear light with distinctive light pattern
- Single dial analog speedometer with multi-function LCD display
- Cast aluminum wheels with machined spoke detailing
- Brembo 4-piston front caliper and Nissin rear caliper, with ABS
- 41mm cartridge forks with rubber gaiters, and twin rear suspension units
- 2 riding modes (Road and Rain)
- Ride-by-wire throttle with switchable traction control
- Torque assist clutch
Triumph Street Twin Specs
|Engine Type||Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin|
|Max Power EC||64.1 HP @ 7500 RPM|
|Max Torque EC||59 LB-FT @ 3800 rpm|
|System||Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection|
|Exhaust||Brushed stainless steel 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin silencers|
|Clutch||Wet, multi-plate torque assist clutch|
|Suspension / Front||Ø 41mm cartridge forks|
|Suspension / Rear||Twin RSUs with preload adjustment|
|Brakes / Front||Single Ø310mm floating disc, Brembo 4 piston fixed axial caliper, ABS|
|Brakes / Rear||Single Ø255mm disc, Nissin 2 piston floating caliper, ABS|
|Tires / Front||100/90-18|
|Tires / Rear||150/70 R17|
|Front Wheel||Cast aluminium alloy multi-spoke, 2.75” x 18”|
|Rear Wheel||Cast aluminium alloy multi-spoke, 4.25” x 17”|
|Frame||Tubular steel, with twin cradles|
|Instrument Display and Functions||Analogue speedometer with LCD multi-functional display|
|Width Handlebars||30.7 in (780 mm)|
|Height Without Mirror||43.7 in (1110 mm)|
|Seat Height||30.1 in (765 mm)|
|Wheelbase||57.1 in (1450 mm)|
|Trail||4.0 in (102.4 mm) (TBC)|
|Wet Weight||476 lb (216 kg)|
|Tank Capacity||3.2 US gal (12 litres)|
Triumph Street Twin Review Video
Triumph Street Twin Top Speed Video
This article covered the Triumph Street Twin price, specs, top speed, review, features, and images. We hope you found it useful. However, If you have any issues with this article, leave us a comment and we’ll attempt to fix the issue. Thank you for visiting our website and staying on our site for more information similar to this.