Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Price 2022, Specs, Speed, Mileage, Horsepower, Weight, Seat Height, Overview, Review
- 1 Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Price 2022, Specs, Speed, Mileage, Horsepower, Weight, Seat Height, Overview, Review
- 2 Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Specs
Hello Friends!.., Welcome to u-mcafee.com. Hope that you’re all doing well. In this article, I will provide you with the 2022 Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Bike complete guide, including:
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Price
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Top speed
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Specs
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Mileage
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Review
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Seat Height
I hope that all kinds of information are useful to you, cause I assure you that all types of information are genuine and reliable, no need to go anywhere after visiting our site. So let’s check it out.
The Triumph Rocket 3 R Black is a brooding design and is dark, thanks to unique blacked-out paint and carbon details, giving additional swagger to the Rocket’s world-class performance acceleration, ride, and speed.
Every one of the 1000 editions globally comes with proof of authenticity. Alongside the highest level of excitement and excitement, Triumph Rocket 3 R Black it is guaranteed to be exclusive.
Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Triumph Rocket 3 R Black aluminum frame is lightweight and has distinctive single-sided swinging arms that work well with the top-quality Showa suspension. Amazing handling, incredible presence.
The world-class three-part performance of the biggest production motorcycle engine. Its record-breaking 163 lbs-FT of torque with an amazing sound, and an all-new blacked-out detail.
The Triumph Rocket 3 R Black motorcycle’s unique black finishes were carefully selected to create looks that last. From lustrous and deep paint to high-end anodizing, this Triumph Rocket 3 R Black finish is awe-inspiringly high-end.
Triumph Rocket 3 R Black is stunningly decorated by our skilled paint shop. The unique two-tone matte and glossy editions include the black Triumph badge that is matched to the unique carbon-fiber front mudguard.
Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Price in The USA 2022
⇒ Price: $24,200.00
Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Mileage
⇒ Fuel Consumption: 6.82 l/100km (32.43 MPG)
Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Seat Height
⇒ Seat Height: 30.4in (773mm)
Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Weight
⇒ Weight: 641.5lb (291kg)
Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Features
- SERVICE INTERVAL: 10,000 miles/16,000 Km or 12 Months, whichever comes first.
- 2,500 Rocket 3 triple engine – 18 Kg mass saving over previous generation engine.
- Tailored pillion and rider seats
- Torque assist hydraulic clutch
- Adjustable ergonomics
- Intricate 20-spoke wheels
- Muscular sculpted 18-litre fuel tank featuring central recess, brushed tank strap and Monza-style cap
- Beautiful hydroformed three-header exhaust run
- Signature twin LED headlight with Triumph maker’s triangle branding
- Four riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport and Rider-Configurable modes)
- 2nd generation TFT instruments
- Optimized cornering ABS and traction control
- Cruise control with single button operation
- Keyless ignition and steering lock
- Optional Triumph Shift-Assist
- Accessory fit Turn by Turn navigation (built with Google)
- Accessory fit integrated Bluetooth® phone and music operation
- Accessory fit motorcycle integrated GoPro Control System
- Free ‘MyTriumph’ app (available for iOS and Android)
Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Specs
|Engine Type||Inline 3-cylinder, water-cooled, DOHC|
|Max Power EC||165 HP (123 kW) @ 6,000rpm|
|Max Torque EC||163 LB-FT @ 4,000rpm|
|System||Ride-by-Wire, fuel injected|
|Exhaust||3-into-1 headers with 3 exit silencer / CAT box|
|Final Drive||Shaft, bevel box|
|Clutch||Wet, multi-plate hydraulically operated, torque assist|
|Fuel Consumption||6.82 l/100km (32.43 MPG)|
|CO2 Figures||EURO 5 Standard: 158g/km|
|Suspension / Front||Showa 47mm upside-down 1 1 cartridge front forks, compression and rebound adjuster. 120mm travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Fully adjustable Showa piggyback reservoir RSU with remote hydraulic preload adjuster, 107mm rear wheel travel.|
|Brakes / Front||Dual 320mm discs, Brembo M4.30 Stylema® 4-piston radial monobloc calipers, Cornering ABS|
|Brakes / Rear||Single 300mm disc, Brembo M4.32 4-piston monobloc caliper, Cornering ABS|
|Tires / Front||150/80 R17 V|
|Tires / Rear||240/50 R16 V|
|Front Wheel||17 x 3.5in cast aluminium|
|Rear Wheel||16 x 7.5in cast aluminium|
|Frame||Full aluminium frame|
|Swingarm||Single-sided, cast aluminium|
|Instrument Display and Functions||TFT multi-functional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and rider modes (Rain/Road/Sport/Rider-configurable) – Triumph TFT Connectivity System can be added with accessory fitted Bluetooth module|
|Width Handlebars||889 mm|
|Height Without Mirror||1065 mm|
|Seat Height||773 mm|
|Wet Weight||291 kg|
Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Review Video
Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Top Speed Video
Official Website: www.triumphmotorcycles.com
This article covered the Triumph Rocket 3 R Black price, specs, top speed, review, features, and images. We hope you found it useful. However, If you have any issues with this article, leave us a comment and we’ll attempt to fix the issue. Thank you for visiting our website and staying on our site for more information similar to this.