Triumph Bonneville T120 Price, Specs, Speed, Mileage, Horsepower, Weight, Seat Height, Overview, Review
- 1 Triumph Bonneville T120 Price, Specs, Speed, Mileage, Horsepower, Weight, Seat Height, Overview, Review
- 2 Triumph Bonneville T120 Specs
Hello Friends!.., Welcome to u-mcafee.com. Hope that you’re all doing well. In this article, I will provide you with the 2022 Triumph Bonneville T120 Bike complete guide, including:
- Triumph Bonneville T120 Price
- Triumph Bonneville T120 Specs
- Triumph Bonneville T120 Mileage
- Triumph Bonneville T120 Review
- Triumph Bonneville T120 Top speed
- Triumph Bonneville T120 Seat Height
I hope that you will find all kinds of information will be useful to you. I can assure you that all information is reliable and authentic there is no need to travel to any other website after you’ve visited ours. Let’s take a look.
The Triumph Bonneville T120 motorcycle has been designed and engineered to perfection. This iconic motorcycle is a modern classic thanks to the rich chrome finish that was used to correctly install parts such as the twin-skin exhaust.
The Triumph Bonneville T120 motorcycle 1200cc parallel twin keeps all its power, trademark sound, and charismatic 270deg firing time while gaining a sharper performance and torque-rich delivery.
Triumph Bonneville T120 motorcycle weight savings of 7kg include lighter aluminum wheel rims to increase agility and acceleration.
Triumph Bonneville T120 motorcycle. High-quality suspension ensures rider comfort and modern handling.
Triumph Bonneville T120 motorcycle with beautifully integrated modern technology
- Switchable traction control.
- ABS and two riding modes.
- Cruise control.
- Improving your ride without compromising your style.
The Triumph Bonneville T120 motorcycle’s latest generation ABS features twin-piston Brembo floating rear calipers and 310mm diameter discs for excellent feel and confident braking.
Triumph Bonneville T120 motorcycle single-button cruise control. This improves comfort on long journeys and reduces fatigue.
The T120’s remarkable versatility is enhanced by the Rain and Road riding modes. These modes adjust both throttle response and control settings to the rider’s riding conditions.
Triumph Bonneville T120 motorcycles are perfect for both commutes and weekend exploration thanks to their relaxed riding position. It also features a dual seat, which provides all-day comfort. This motorcycle is great for touring and two-up riding.
Triumph Bonneville T120 Price in The USA 2022
⇒ Price: $13,100.00
Triumph Bonneville T120 Mileage
⇒ Mileage: 21.2 to 22.2 km/l
Triumph Bonneville T120 Seat Height
⇒ Seat Height: 31.1 in (790 mm)
Triumph Bonneville T120 Weight
⇒ Weight: 520 lb (236 kg)
Triumph Bonneville T120 Key Features
- Service Interval: 10,000 miles/12 months service interval, whichever comes first
- Twin seat with 31.1 in seat height
- Immobilizer transponder built into the key
- Under seat USB charging socket
- Cruise control with single button operation
- Headlight with LED DRL (market specific), LED rear light.
- Twin clocks with analog speedometer and tachometer, and multi-function LCD displays
- Lightweight 32-spoke wire wheels with aluminum rims wheels
- Twin Brembo front calipers and Nissin rear caliper, with ABS brakes
- 41mm cartridge forks, twin rear suspension units with preload adjustment
- 2 riding modes (Road and Rain)
- Ride-by-wire throttle with switchable traction control
- Torque assist clutch
Triumph Bonneville T120 Specs
|Engine Type||Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin|
|Max Power EC||79 HP @ 6550 RPM|
|Max Torque EC||77.4 LB-FT @ 3500 rpm|
|System||Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection|
|Exhaust||Chromed 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin chrome silencers|
|Clutch||Wet, multi-plate torque assist clutch|
|Suspension / Front||Ø41mm cartridge forks|
|Suspension / Rear||Twin RSU’s, with pre-load adjustment|
|Brakes / Front||Twin 310mm discs, Brembo 2 piston floating caliper, ABS|
|Brakes / Rear||Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2 piston floating caliper, ABS|
|Tires / Front||100/90-18|
|Tires / Rear||150/70 R17|
|Front Wheel||Aluminium rimmed 32 spoke 2.75” x 18”|
|Rear Wheel||Aluminium rimmed 32 spoke, 4.25” x 17”|
|Frame||Tubular steel, with twin cradles|
|Instrument Display and Functions||Twin dial analogue speedometer and tachometer with LCD multi-functional displays|
|Width Handlebars||30.7 in (780 mm)|
|Height Without Mirror||43.7 in (1100 mm)|
|Seat Height||31.1 in (790 mm)|
|Wheelbase||57.1 in (1450 mm)|
|Trail||4.1 in (105.2 mm)|
|Wet Weight||520 lb (236 kg)|
|Tank Capacity||3.8 US gal (14.5 litres)|
Triumph Bonneville T120 Review Video
Triumph Bonneville T120 Top Speed Video
This article covered the Triumph Bonneville T120 Price, specs, top speed, review, features, and images. We hope you found it useful. However, If you have any issues with this article, leave us a comment and we’ll attempt to fix the issue. Thank you for visiting our website and staying on our site for more information similar to this.